Saturday, April 29, 2006

It begins...with Ramen

What's the point of a new site?
Well I keep coming across things I want to buy, plans I want to make, noodles I want to eat when we return home to Brighton in 07. I am well known for the uselessness of my brain to remember stuff, so thought I'd set up this little site to jot down ideas along our journey (see Andy and Sam blog).

First up then (while I remember) is mmmm Ramen! We couldn't get enough of the stuff in Japan, in fact we pretty much had a bowl a day, so when I get home one of the first things I want to do is to recreate the perfect bowl of Ramen! A very difficult task I'm guessing. That stock of chickeny pork gorgeosity, the chilli, the pork slices and of course the noodles, ahhh, soon my love, soon...

Some Ramen websites: World of Ramen
Ramen

No comments: